Du offers low international prepaid rates
Dubai, August 18, 2013
UAE-based telecom operator du has launched its ‘Call Home for less’ offer, for international calling for prepaid customers in the country.
Customers can call any network across nine countries for a call set-up fee as low as Dh0.5 (13 cents) and calls for 0.5 fils a second, said a statement.
The countries include Afghanistan, Bangladesh, China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Iran, Nepal and Nigeria, it said.
“We launched ‘Call Home for less’ in early August and we are delighted with the feedback received from our customers who opted-in, and continue to enjoy international calls up to 35 per cent less,” said Fahad Al Hassawi, chief commercial officer. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece
- Google removes privacy feature from mobile software
- Etisalat asks banks to wait for loan fees
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions