Retail leadership to help Axiom MVNO
Riyadh, August 18, 2013
The Axiom Mobile Consortium’s MVNO strategy is set to benefit from its retail influence, loyal Arab customer base and industry-leading smartphone credentials.
The consortium was recently qualified by the Saudi Communication and Information Technology Commission (CITC) for an MVNO license, and is now engaged in the final phase of the process.
Key consortium player Axiom Telecom operates retail outlets across the Kingdom, in addition to presiding over 4,000 indirect sales channels (2,000 of which are dealt with through direct distribution).
A recent Axiom survey reported satisfaction levels of 85 per cent, where 90 per cent of all customers are Saudi nationals or Arab expats.
Its MVNO strategy will also benefit from a long-standing, acclaimed track record of understanding and coping with the kingdom’s insatiable smartphone demand.
Faisal Al Bannai, CEO, said: “Clearly, our retail and distribution operations and considerable experience of dealing with Saudi consumers’ mobility needs could give us a different dimension as an operator.”
“We know how the market works, we know the needs and desires of our target audience, and we understand the ever-shifting, ever-growing potential of smart devices in shaping every-day life throughout the kingdom,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president