Sage appoints new regional director
Manama, August 19, 2013
Sage Middle East, a UK-based provider of business management software, has appointed Reggie Fernandes as the regional director for its Middle East operations.
Fernandes joined Sage Middle East in March 2008, bringing with him over 20 years of experience in the industry, expertise in corporate management and vast knowledge of business management software solutions, said a statement.
His new role will include overall operations management, forging strategic partnerships to achieve business growth and expanding Sage products and services offering across the GCC, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award