Ooredoo launches operator billing service
Doha, August 22, 2013
Ooredoo, a Qatar-based telecom company, has launched the operator billing option service, enabling its customers to add BlackBerry App World purchases directly to their monthly bill.
The launch follows the signing of the Operator Billing agreement with BlackBerry recently, said a statement.
Customers can purchase digital goods from the BlackBerry App World including apps or more levels to a game without having to use a credit card, it said.
When they sign-up for the service, BlackBerry ID provides customers with a secure and device-independent user identification, so that customers can be ensured of secure payments, and are protected in case devices are lost or stolen, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'