Ramkumar B and Rahul Sikka
Eaton, Redington ink distribution deal
Dubai, August 28, 2013
Eaton, a diversified industrial manufacturer, has entered into an agreement with leading value-added distributor Redington Gulf, naming the company as the newest authorised Eaton distributor for critical power solutions.
Redington Gulf, a major supporter of global IT and telecom brands in the Middle East, will work with Eaton to provide end-users with innovative solutions across a variety of IT, infrastructure and commercial projects.
As an authorised member of Eaton’s Power Advantage Partner programme, Redington is now entitled to training support from Eaton that covers the latest market-specific power management issues as well as product training.
“Eaton is the perfect vendor partner for our organisation. We always seek to partner with like-minded companies whose end goal is to better serve our customers through employing a solutions-based, value-added approach,” said Ramkumar B, senior vice president, Redington Gulf.
“I’m certain that with Eaton’s high-quality products and technical expertise, this venture between their company and ours will be an ongoing success.”
“Redington Gulf is a distributor with not only a tremendous reach across the Middle East market but also a robust and responsive reseller base,” said Rahul Sikka, regional sales director, Eaton.
“This mutually beneficial agreement with such a reputable and trusted company will help increase our visibility and brand recognition in the region, making it easier for our customers to choose Eaton solutions.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award