Mobily launches '30 for 30' deal
Riyadh, August 29, 2013
Saudi Arabia-based telecom operator Mobily recently launched the '30 for 30' promotion of cloud computing services, where the subscriber was given the equivalent of 30 µVMs (micro virtual machines) for a period of 30 days for free.
The µVM is a unit of measurement equivalent to 200 MHz CPU, 768 MB of memory and 2 Mbps of network connection.
Its cloud computing services feature special characteristics that directly contribute to raise operational efficiency as it is easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere in the kingdom, said a statement.
Mobily offers the service with high levels of flexibility and security, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'