Vodafone Qatar adds 3 countries to postpaid passport
Doha, September 1, 2013
Telecom operator Vodafone Qatar has added three new countries - France, US and Switzerland - to its Vodafone Passport service.
Postpaid customers will enjoy a standard roaming rate of QR0.75 (20 cents) per minute/SMS/MB when roaming in these countries, said a statement.
This is a massive reduction to the regular rates a customer would pay when roaming, which is QR55 per MB, it said.
This comes in addition to the 23 countries already on Vodafone Passport, including UAE, Saudi Arabia, UK, India, Egypt, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Australia, Spain, New Zealand, Netherlands, Greece, South Africa, Ireland, Ghana, Romania, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary, Iceland, Albania, and Malta.
The plan is a bonus that can be added for free to the Postpaid Gold Plan or above, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'