Bravo upgrades customer billing system
Riyadh, September 3, 2013
Saudi Arabia-based Bravo, a leading telecom provider, has migrated its billing system to a new more versatile billing support system which is aimed at improving the overall customer experience for its subscribers.
The new Bravo billing system has been customised in partnership with Huawei, a global major in ICT solutions, whose proprietary Huawei Business Support Solution (Huawei BSS) will offer faster turnaround of new Bravo products, services and promotions, as well as the integration of postpaid and prepaid billing systems for more efficient business operations.
“This latest transition of our billing and support system will lay the foundation for Bravo to pioneer a wide range of new products and services which are sure to delight our customers,” said Bravo CEO Mohammed Al-Ageel.
James Wu, CEO of Huawei Saudi Arabia, said: “Bravo’s latest migration to Huawei BSS platform will surely bring added value to Bravo customers across the Kingdom while helping Bravo to save costs and improve operational efficiency. We are all very proud of this latest success with Bravo and to further contribute to the advancement of ICT infrastructure in Saudi Arabia.”
In looking for the right solutions partner, Huawei was selected because of its strong regional presence with more than 900 employees in Saudi Arabia, robust R&D capabilities and extensive success stories with other leading telecom operators in Saudi Arabia, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends