Vodafone Qatar launches new caller tunes
Doha, September 3, 2013
Vodafone Qatar today (September 3) announced the launch of its new caller tunes service, enabling customers to set the tune of their choice.
Customers can set their favourite songs as their ring back tones, and if they subscribe before midnight October 3, customers will get a one month subscription to their first song for free, a statement said.
Prepaid and postpaid customers can choose their favourite hit from a wide range of songs and music categories as well as different languages including Arabic, English, Hindi, Malayalam, and Nepalese.
The Caller Tunes service costs QR 5 ($1.36) per month which includes one free song and QR3 per month per every additional song.
Cindy Moussa, director of Marketing said: “With Caller Tunes service, our customers can express themselves, their personality, their mood, their culture and their passion for music. Our customers can also have fun setting different Caller Tunes songs for different friends and enjoy celebrating special days with selected songs.”
“Caller Tunes is another example of us really listening to our customers and delivering exciting products and services that make a difference for them here in Qatar. Setting up the service is really simple and easy, giving customers an unbeatable experience.” – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Vodafone Qatar |
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi