Mobile industry issues to be discussed
London, September 15, 2013
Pressing issues, opportunities and challenges facing the mobile industry will be addressed at a major conference to be held in Dubai next month.
The Mobile 360 Series – Middle East Conference, co-located with Gitex, will take place on October 21 and 22 at the Dubai World Trade Centre. It is being organised by GSMA, an association of mobile operators and related companies.
The conference will also examine a wide range of topics of interest in the region including mobile commerce and NFC; the role of mobile in industry sectors such as automotive, healthcare and smart cities; network evolution strategies; and implications of big data for mobile.
The speakers include leaders from companies such as Dropbox, Etisalat, Huawei, MasterCard and Qualcomm.
"The Middle East mobile market is vibrant and dynamic, with significant opportunity for future growth, particularly in extending mobile connectivity to some users for the first time and also in further driving the adoption of mobile broadband and the advanced services it enables," said Michael O'Hara, chief marketing officer, GSMA.
"Mobile 360-Middle East will bring together leaders and key decision makers from players across the entire mobile ecosystem to explore the future of the mobile industry in the Middle East region." - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network