Etisalat launches corporate roaming packages
Abu Dhabi, September 16, 2013
UAE-based telecom operator Etisalat has launched its new business roaming data packages aimed at frequent travellers.
The new propositions come in two varieties - ‘Corporate Pooled’ and ‘Per SIM’. Both options are designed to ensure transparency and predictability of telecommunications costs to business customers and enable businesses to manage their international data roaming effectively, said a statement.
The flexible ‘Corporate Pooled’ offer is available for three geographic zones: ‘Arabia’, which includes Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman, ‘Business World’, which covers 71 countries, including most major world economies, and ‘Worldwide’, which covers over 190 countries and 600 operators with which Etisalat has roaming partnerships.
Each of these zones has their own sets of tiered data allowance sizes to suit all levels of users. These data allocations can be purchased singly or in groups and stacked together with reconfigurable data caps that can be set per user profile to give business owners the maximum control over their data roaming costs.
The usage under these plans can be constantly monitored by a business administrator and he will receive notifications when they reach 50, 80 and 100 per cent of their data allocation.
The ‘Per SIM’ package comes in two varieties - a one-off allocation of 4GB of roaming data over 30 days for Dh700 ($190) and a rolling plan of 4GB every 30 days for Dh700, which avoids the risk of out-of-bundle charges. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs