Du launches IP telephony services
Dubai, September 17, 2013
UAE telecom firm du said it has launched the next generation managed IP telephony services including the country's first high definition video calling, single number reach and digital assistant for businesses.
The managed IP telephony solution from du, which has served more than 25,000 customers, is now more powerful than ever, said a senior official.
“Our managed IP telephony solutions give businesses peace of mind, by providing advanced features that make doing business even easier. With the recent enhancements, our managed telephony solution is unsurpassed in terms of features, all backed up by an experienced and dedicated team,” remarked Fahad Al Hassawi, the chief commercial officer.
HD Video Calling service allows enterprises to seamlessly use video calling with HD quality and hitech video handsets, as well as using video calling between departments or branches to enjoy face to face interaction from the comfort of your office.
With the Single Number Reach system, the callers can contact recipients using a single number.
The recipient can receive the call on multiple devices with parallel ringing and has the freedom to answer any of the devices. A first of its kind service in the UAE, callers can reach customers on a single number wherever they might be, he stated.
Explaining the new Digital Attendant service, Hassawi said this simplified Interactive Voice Response (IVR) allows callers to automatically locate departments and people within the organization without having to go through a receptionist or operator.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit