Etisalat launches business prepaid plans
Dubai, September 18, 2013
Etisalat, UAE’s leading telecom operator, has launched its new tiered business pre-paid plans with flexible options.
This first-of-its-kind proposition provides a comprehensive multi-levelled set of pre-paid offers for business users, with five different plans, said a statement.
The plans are well-suited for SMEs and businesses operating in the real estate, hospitality and construction sectors, which have large workforces and have employees that hold different levels of responsibility, it said.
It will enable companies to streamline their expenses while maintaining the flexibility to offer different usage limits to different grades of employees.
The offer features bundled allowances for local and international minutes, national SMS, data usage and free closed user group (CUG) minutes.
John Lincoln, senior VP, Business Marketing, said: “This new offering addresses the needs of businesses and gives value for money, flexibility and convenience. It will allow organisations to effectively distribute the monthly telephone allowances among their employees. They also allow subscribers to use the post-paid billing system on a pre-paid service.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions