Ooredoo cuts data pack prices by 50pc
Doha, September 22, 2013
Qatar-based telecom operator Ooredoo has reduced the price of four of its data packs by 50 per cent, in reponse to rising customer demand.
With the new pricing plan, the Shahry Data Packs – 3GB and 6 GB – and two Hala Data Packs – 750MB or 1500MB – will have their cost slashed to half, said a statement.
The cut in price was part of a special summer data promotion, launched earlier this year. This has been make a permanent offer by the operator, it said.
For Shahry customers, the discounted fee will be reflected in their monthly invoices, while Hala customers will receive the new pricing upon activation or renewal of their packs, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends