Bahrain internet society plans key seminar
Manama, September 24, 2013
The Bahrain Internet Society (BIS) in association with Inception Consultancy is organising a specialised seminar on long-run incremental cost (LRIC) in the telecommunications industry next month.
The two-day event will be held on October 1 and 2, at the Al Murjan Ballroom, Movenpick Hotel, Muharraq.
BIS board member Ali Al Mishal said the society has communicated with its members through electronic invitations, and urged all specialists in the fields of costing, wholesale, research and auditing staff members working in the telecommunication industry to participate and benefit.
The seminar will cover specialised topics including the impact of evolving networks, constraints on effectiveness of planning and fixed versus variable costs, NGA, NGNs, VoIP, annualisation reaching to LRIC model covering both mobile and fixed networks.
In regards to economic aspects, the seminar will discuss price floors and ceilings.
This seminar is supported by Tamkeen, and the Telecom Regulatory Authority, on the basis of analysis of the needs of the telecommunications industry.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project