Batelco names winners of social media contest
Manama, October 1, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom group in Bahrain, recently named the winners of its Ramadan Social Media Contest, which rewarded the winners with Samsung 46-inch Smart TVs.
Batelco’s photo and video contest invited customers to take photos or make a video clip of their favourite meals and share them on Instagram. A second competition titled My Favourite Show, which used the popular Keek Social Media video clip App, was also held. To enter, customers had to act out a scene from their favourite TV show, capture in on their phone and share it.
The winning entries were those that received the most ‘likes’ from Batelco customers.
Batelco Consumer Division senior manager Marketing and Communications Abdulla Abuidrees presented the winners with vouchers to collect their TVs. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal
- Zain, Ericsson in billing partnership deal
- Inmarsat names Global Xpress VAR
- Tawasul Telecom sponsors WIBC