Smartworld appoints new CEO
Dubai, October 2, 2013
Smartworld, a leading master systems integrator and next generation ICT service provider in the Middle East, has named Mohamed Fouz as its new chief executive officer (CEO).
Fouz has had a career spanning over three decades of international and multi-regional experience and association in IT and business.
Prior to Smartworld, the positions Fouz has held include being chief information officer (CIO) of Mashreq Bank, a leading financial institution in the UAE, chief executive officer of Mindscape an IT spinoff of Mashreqbank IT and also as CEO for eHosting DataFort (eHDF), a top managed IT service provider and a member of Tecom Investments. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates