Etisalat wins wholesale carrier award
Dubai, October 3, 2013
Etisalat, a leading telecom operator in the region, has won the ‘Best Middle Eastern Wholesale Carrier’ award at the recent Telecom Awards ME in Dubai.
The awards recognise leaders in carrier and wholesale service for technology innovation, service standards and a demonstration of unparalled growth in existing and new markets.
Etisalat was honoured based on its high score in values such as quality of service, reliability, customer service, strong service portfolio and technological innovation and strategy.
This achievement was possible due to the success of Etisalat ‘SmartHub’ platform which has gained status of the de-facto regional hub for capacity, content delivery, mobile services, Ethernet, MPLS, IPX, IX and voice, a company statement said.
Ali Amiri, executive vice president, Carrier & Wholesale Services, Etisalat UAE, said: “Etisalat's core international network capabilities, reach and commitment to quality are part of our DNA and we are proud to be recognized among our industry peers. This award highlights the capabilities and success of SmartHub and the strategic partnerships we have formed this year.
“I want to thank our dedicated team who has contributed towards this success by working hard and gaining an enviable reputation in the region and the world. This recognition is also largely due to the trust put in us by our valued customers and loyal partners to provide mission critical international solutions,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Etisalat |
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal