HP names printing systems unit head
Dubai, October 8, 2013
HP has appointed Mathew Thomas as the new general manager for its Printing and Personal Systems (PPS) unit in the Middle East.
In his new role, Mathew will be in charge of HP PPS in the region, including profitable business growth, people development and superior partner and customer experience, said a statement from HP.
Mathew’s appointment is a clear demonstration of the importance HP is placing in the PPS space, it stated.
With exciting new next generation HP products coming to the consumer and commercial marketplace combined with his experience and expertise, Mathew is well placed to build on recent success and continue to take HP from strength to strength in this key sector, it added.
Mathew joined HP in 2010 as channel director for the Middle East, Mediterranean and North African region (MEMA) region. He has over 20 years’ experience in sales and marketing, primarily in the IT industry, said the company statement.
Before HP, Mathew has held various senior leadership roles in the IT industry in the Middle East and Africa regions.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions