HP names printing systems unit head
Dubai, October 8, 2013
HP has appointed Mathew Thomas as the new general manager for its Printing and Personal Systems (PPS) unit in the Middle East.
In his new role, Mathew will be in charge of HP PPS in the region, including profitable business growth, people development and superior partner and customer experience, said a statement from HP.
Mathew’s appointment is a clear demonstration of the importance HP is placing in the PPS space, it stated.
With exciting new next generation HP products coming to the consumer and commercial marketplace combined with his experience and expertise, Mathew is well placed to build on recent success and continue to take HP from strength to strength in this key sector, it added.
Mathew joined HP in 2010 as channel director for the Middle East, Mediterranean and North African region (MEMA) region. He has over 20 years’ experience in sales and marketing, primarily in the IT industry, said the company statement.
Before HP, Mathew has held various senior leadership roles in the IT industry in the Middle East and Africa regions.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch