Juniper to unveil network, security solutions
Dubai, October 8, 2013
Juniper Networks, a leader in network innovation, is set to showcase its networking and security portfolio at the Gitex 2013, which starts on October 20.
Its security agenda will span from devices to the data centre, delivering next-generation security solutions that protect business environments and its network innovation seeks to improve data centre agility, economics and security.
Businesses in the Middle East are increasingly reliant on mobile and fixed networks to improve productivity and customer satisfaction, said a report.
The drive for online services and data from governments, healthcare providers, transportation authorities and education to create a more connected, empowered way of life for citizens is further promoting the importance of fast, reliable and secure high-performance networking, it said.
The Canalys report said that the first quarter of this year combined enterprise and service provider spending on network infrastructure and security in the region reached $519 billion. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal
- Zain, Ericsson in billing partnership deal
- Inmarsat names Global Xpress VAR
- Tawasul Telecom sponsors WIBC