Bahrain Viva partners with Virgin store
Manama, October 13, 2013
Bahrain-based telecommunications company Viva has entered into a strategic partnership with Virgin Megastore that will enable both entities to extend shared benefits and promotions to customers.
Presenting a new concept in telecom retail to Bahrain, Viva will have presence at the Virgin Megastore in Bahrain City Centre where visitors will be able to view the telecom company's latest promotions, products and services, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Virgin Megastore will also introduce a new Viva customer service counter providing customers with the added convenience of doing their telecom transactions while shopping.
Under a limited period promotion, Virgin Megastore will offer a BD20 ($52.2) gift voucher for every new Viva postpaid package purchased at the store.
"Our partnership with Virgin Megastore showcases the convergence of entertainment and technology with the aim of enhancing customer experience," Viva chief commercial officer Andrew Hanna said.
"We will offer a unique retail environment in which customers can take advantage of value-added offers from two of the best brands in their respective industries."
"The partnership between Virgin Megastore and Viva is the meeting of two leading brands and two creative minds," Azadea country manager Pierre Fourie said.
"We are both looking for original and unconventional ways in which we can further service our customers."
"This alliance will deliver new ways for consumers to interact with our products including the latest in technology, music, movies, books, games, gift items and a wide array of services," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre