Intel to host summit in Dubai
Dubai, November 11, 2013
Leading ICT experts and Intel executives in the Middle East will gather to share insights and knowledge on technology at a major summit in Dubai this week.
The Intel Innovation Summit 2013 will be held at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel on November 13.
It will bring together experts in ICT including C-level executives, IT decision makers and professionals, Intel retail partners and Intel channel partners.
Keynote presentations from top Intel leaders, technical sessions, and a strong set of participating organisations from across the industry rounds will provide the customer and partners a chain to witness technology.
Taha Khalifa, regional general manager, Mena Intel Corporation, dubbed the summit as the perfect opportunity for Intel partners and industry decision makers to come together and witness Intel shaping the future of technology .
"As a company, we are pioneers in creating some of the world’s foremost solutions for various industries, ranging from education and healthcare, to aviation and personal computing," he said.
“At the event, our focus is on touch, perceptual computing and mobility, we will be also discussing the evolution of the PC industry to focus on new experiences with the latest devices and applications.”
The summit will also showcase live gaming demos featuring Intel’s Iris Pro Graphics, and glimpses of future applications that use 3D (stereoscopic) cameras for a rich experience, as well as Intel smart phone technology. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion