Ajay Singh Chauhan
Comguard plans move to new HQ in Dubai
Dubai, November 20, 2013
Comguard, a Dubai-based leading value-added distributor for IT security products, and a part of Spectrum Group, has announced that it will soon shift into its brand new corporate headquarters.
The new corporate facility, which is located at Mazaya Business Avenue, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), will allow the company to focus on its long-term plan for developing sales and partnership in the Middle East and Africa region, said Ajay Singh Chauhan, CEO at Comguard.
“While Comguard has been providing innovative solutions throughout the Middle East and Africa region for many years, our new corporate facility brings the next level of responsiveness and service to our customers, vendors, and channel partners in the Middle East,” Chauhan said.
“The investments we have been making in the Middle East and Africa region, both in terms of facilities such as this, and in hiring more talented people, are beginning to pay off, as we have seen strong sales growth and increased market share throughout the region."
Comguard's new corporate facility at JLT will eventually become a major hub for innovation in IT security solutions arena. The new corporate headquarters will feature over 12,000 sq ft of modern office space including conference rooms, demonstration centers, and similar facilities.
The new headquarters will facilitate company’s ambitious expansion plans that include greater capitalization, expansion of the company's staff, revenue and earnings growth, and appreciating shareholder value.
"Ever since the company’s very inception, Comguard has continued to demonstrate impressive growth in terms of product offerings, value addition, customer relations, geographic reach, number of customers, number of employees, and of course, revenue," explained Chauhan.
"This growth, attributed to creativity and innovation, takes us a step ahead in our race, through the promise of a bigger space for POCs, state-of-the-art channel training facilities, and centralized resources at a single location." – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch