Batelco backs top ICT event
Manama, November 21, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom company, has backed a key event for IT and ICT providers in the region to be held in the kingdom next month, as its gold sponsor.
The Meet ICT 2013, being organised by Worksmart, will be held at Bahrain International Exhibition Centre from December 10 to 13.
Batelco will also be providing the event’s participants with free internet connectivity enabling them to communicate freely and efficiently.
The event, which has attracted over 35 international and regional speakers, will include a conference, workshops and business matching sessions. The speakers will present a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the various areas of ICT.
Adel Daylami, general manager enterprise division, said: “Following the event’s success last year, Batelco was very pleased to support MEET ICT 2013, as such events are in line with the strategy to enhance our position in the market as an ICT solutions provider.”
“We are focused on demonstrating Batelco’s capability in delivering customised integrated solutions to meet customers’ demands,” he said.
Ahmed Al Hujairi, CEO of Worksmart, said: “We are delighted to have Batelco onboard as a sponsor for the key conference and workshop. This year’s event will bring to the table international experts from the field of ICT. These experts come from different verticals/sectors, with global experience to share through various programmes at the event.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network