Batelco to host event for SMEs
Manama, November 24, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom operator, is set to host an event for small and medium sized businesses in Bahrain.
The Batelco Commtech for SMEs will take place on December 2 at the Bahrain Convention Centre – Crown Plaza.
It will feature speakers from Google, Mastercard, Samsung, eGov, Tamkeen and Reload. A panel discussion will also take place with experts in the fields of SME financing, marketing and social media, said a statement.
Tamkeen will deliver a session highlighting the essentials of starting up a business in Bahrain, it said.
Commtech will also host a number of exhibitors with a value proposition relevant to SMEs. Global brands like Samsung, Cisco and Avaya will be present, as well as local business enablers Tamkeen, Bahrain Development Bank, startupBahrain, Unido and Bukamal.
A Batelco package has been specially created for this event, where participants can enjoy customised offers from the operator’s large portfolio of products and services.
The event is expected to attract business owners, startup entrepreneurs and technical experts. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion