Mobily to review IT trends
Riyadh, December 18, 2013
Saudi-based telecom operator Mobily is set to review its capabilities and the latest international IT trends at a forum which opens tomorrow (December 19) in Dubai.
The Information Security Forum will bring together a group of business sector and information technology specialists, said Mobily in a statement.
Information security contributes to the business continuity, raises productivity, avoids data loss and incurred financial and moral losses, it stated.
Mobily has entered into a partnership with IBM Global for managing the information security centre in Riyadh, said the statement.
This centre provides a package of services for managing the information security through cloud networks for the business sector in the kingdom, it stated.
The operator also announced the opening of data centres in Jeddah and Riyadh in a plan to create a data centres spread across the regions of the kingdom, with the aim of expanding the business sector services. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog