StarLink, Venafi in distribution deal
Dubai, December 24, 2013
Venafi, a leading cyber security company, has appointed value-added distributor StarLink, as its strategic distributor for the Middle East, Turkey and Africa.
As per the deal, StarLink will sell Venafi products and solutions through its channel partners across the region to its enterprise and government customers, said the company in a statement.
Venafi VP of marketing Gregory Webb said: "For too long organisations have blindly trusted keys and certificates and have little visibility into their threat risk exposure. Malicious actors have taken note of this blind trust, and use it nefariously against organisations which have no ability to detect anomalies or to respond to attacks on trust.
He pointed out that threats and attacks were increasing and IT security executives faced new challenges with trust exploits.
"While organisations adopt cloud computing and allow employee-owned devices onto the network, the challenge of securing company data increases exponentially," he stated.
"The results are clear: terabytes of valuable information and IP are being pilfered from them before the compromise is even detected,” added Webb. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit