Batelco, Tamkeen give SMEs access to top solutions
Manama, December 29, 2013
Bahrain’s leading telecom operator Batelco, in partnership with the kingdom’s labour fund Tamkeen, has made its solutions accessible to small and medium enterprises through the fund’s Technia Scheme.
Under the scheme, SMEs are eligible to funding from Tamkeen to utilise Batelco’s ICT products and services developed for the business community, said the operator in a statement.
Batelco offers products and services to businesses including infrastructure solutions (copper or fibre), unified communications and collaborations, routing and switching, campus wide wifi access, IT and physical security, server and storage.
Its business enterprise team can also customise products and services to meet the specific needs of customers, depending on the different industries and sectors they operate in, said the statement.
GM Enterprise Division Adel Daylami said that Batelco has a sharp focus on the SME segment and strives to continuously address the growing business communications needs of this vital sector of the economy.
“Batelco fully appreciates the important role that small and medium enterprises play in the local economy and therefore invests in new and upgraded ICT offerings to help grow businesses and increase their efficiency and competitiveness,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion