Batelco rolls out mid-range security solutions
Manama, January 4, 2014
Bahrain's leading end-to-end communications services provider Batelco has launched a mid-range security solutions portfolio with the needs of SME (Small & Medium Enterprise) businesses in mind.
The new options have been introduced to meet Batelco’s SME customers’ requirements related to the physical security of their premises and equipment.
Batelco as an organisation understands the need for reliable security as this is a key concern for all businesses irrespective of their size. Accordingly, Batelco has established partnerships with well-known security providers of mid-range solutions, to meet the specific needs of smaller organisations, said a company statement.
The solutions can be offered on sale and rental schemes at very competitive prices. Thanks to the rental scheme, Batelco relieves its SME customers from the burden of heavy investment while also ensuring Batleco’s back-up support during the contract period, it stated.
Batelco provides installation, testing and full support for all its products either directly or via its technical partners which gives businesses peace of mind when investing in new equipment, said the statement.
Batelco continues to demonstrate its capability as much more than simply a telecom provider, as it offers full integrated solutions to meet a wide range of communications needs and services. On an ongoing basis, Batelco continues to expand its ICT portfolio and strives to deliver new technology to its customers as it becomes available on the international market, it added.00
Batelco GM (Business Division) Adel Daylami said the Bahrain market continues to see greater demand for innovative and managed security solutions, and physical security of property and equipment has become a prime concern for businesses of all sizes.
“We, at Batelco, fully understand such needs and proactively act to fulfill them through providing our customers with the most innovative products and services with value for money sale and rental options,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies