Du launches Answer-for-Free-Credit offer
Dubai, January 4, 2014
UAE telecom operator du has launched a new offer under which all its prepaid individual and business customers will get free credit for each full minute of national or international call received from any number.
For each received and answered call customers will get 10 fils bonus for every full minute, said the company in a statement.
Once the free credit bonus has reached the value of Dh10 then the customer can start using it. The free credit is valid for 30 days and can be used for: National calls, International calls to 175 countries, National SMS, International SMS and National mobile data, it added.
"It literally ‘pays’to be a du prepaid customer, remarked Fahad AlHassawi, the chief commercial officer.
"Yes, with du’s ‘Answer for free credit’ offer, du prepaid individual andbusiness customerswill get free credit for each full minute of national or international callreceived from any number," he said.
“Our customers expect the best and most innovative offers, and our offer is distinct. du prepaid customers can now experience the joy of earning free credit in the most unexpected way – on all their incoming calls. There isn’t a better time than now to receive calls from your loved ones,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services