Aruba to host mobility roadshow in Saudi
Dubai, January 5, 2014
Aruba Networks, a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise, is set to host the final leg of its EMEA Mobility Roadshow with an event in Saudi Arabia tomorrow (January 6).
The event, which will be held at the Holiday Inn, Izdihar, has been designed for networking managers, IT managers, architects and engineers from across various industry verticals, said a statement.
It will feature informative sessions and demonstrations to help address the challenges of enterprise mobility, it said.
Manish Bhardwaj, regional marketing manager for Middle East and Turkey, said: “Saudi Arabia now has a smartphone penetration of over 60 per cent and the number of organisations subscribing to the Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) trend is encouraging. At the same time, IT should understand that gigabit wireless speeds and the support for more connections, devices and apps are now basic requirements of enterprise mobility.”
“To increase productivity and innovation, they must turn to solutions that supplement these basic requirements with advanced features such as context-based policy control, robust security, intelligent traffic prioritization and assured QoS,” he said.
The presentations at the event will highlight the technological and logistical challenges, besides the benefits of 802.11ac deployment, device and app management and extending mobile services to visitors and customers.
The 801.11ac wireless LAN solution combines gigabit wifi with device density and application intelligence, featuring Aruba's ClientMatch technology, which automatically ensures that devices are always connected to the best possible access point.
The company will also demonstrate its BYOD solution - Aruba ClearPass and Aruba WorkSpace- and its cloud wifi solution. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase