Damamax takes part in E&M payment conference
Amman, January 7, 2014
Damamax, a subsidiary of Dama Ventures and the Jordanian operator providing broadband solutions through optical fibre, took part in the ‘Electronic and Mobile Payment Conference’ today (January 7) as an official datacentre and connectivity partner.
The conference was organised by the Information and Communications Technology Association of Jordan (int@j), in collaboration with the Ministry of Information and Communications Technology (MoICT) and the Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ) at the Sheraton Hotel in Amman.
The conference discussed mobile and online industry growth and potential in the region, including key E&M payment opportunities and challenges.
It also demonstrated the latest technologies, trends, applications, innovations and capabilities in local and regional markets.
Damamax provides broadband solutions and integrated global communication services through its fibre optic network and data centre. It also offers dedicated Internet access, local and international MPLS, and data centre and managed services.
In line with its regional expansion plans, Damamax offers a line-up of advanced services to both public and private sector institutions across Jordan and in neighboring countries including Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the GCC region, Iraq and Palestine. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution