Accenture offers digital solution to drive growth
Abu Dhabi, January 12, 2014
Accenture, a global consultancy, has launched a new digital platform that integrates the company’s digital assets, software and services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help clients drive growth.
Accenture Digital will provide clients with a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services – from developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on behalf of clients.
Through the combination of Accenture’s analytics, mobility and digital marketing capabilities – including Accenture Interactive, a recognized leader in providing digital services to chief marketing officers – Accenture Digital will help clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich customer experiences and interactions.
“Digital has fundamentally changed the way our clients operate – from how they interact with customers, citizens and suppliers, to how they manage their employees,” said Omar Boulos, Accenture’s regional managing director.
“To achieve long-term success, every business must become digitally enabled. We have invested significantly in Accenture Interactive, analytics and mobility, and we are now launching an integrated, end-to-end digital capability to help our clients compete in this fast-changing business environment.”
Accenture Digital, which brings together 23,000 professionals, will leverage the breadth and scale of Accenture’s cloud, systems integration and enterprise application capabilities – and its global delivery network – to help clients integrate digital into all facets of their organizations and transform their businesses.
“Our ability to work seamlessly across the entire digital landscape, combined with the depth of our industry expertise and our broad global footprint, gives us a powerful competitive advantage,” said Michael R Sutcliff, the newly appointed group chief executive – Accenture Digital.
“We have assembled the right people, with the right skills and capabilities, to make Accenture the ‘go-to’ company for anything and everything digital.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase