Zain signs key deal with Capital Club
Manama, January 26, 2014
Zain Bahrain has signed a key partnership with Capital Club, becoming the major sponsor of the 2014 events programme at the club.
As per the deal, it will also offer Zain Signature customers exclusive benefits.
The sponsorship will place Zain Bahrain as the exclusive telecom partners, and will benefit club members and affiliates by initiating a calendar of events that will include an exclusive series of business forums, keynote speaker occasions, and the club's Ramadan festivities, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The collaboration is in line with Zain Bahrain's strategy to reach out to businesses and corporate decision-makers with a suite of powerful business voice, data and connectivity telecoms products that will add technological depth and advantage to companies in Bahrain,
In addition, the sponsorship will bring added value to Zain Signature, which offers VIP customers full range of services such as exclusive numbers, priority services, and other perks such as concierge and messenger valet services, and access to premium airport lounge.
Zain Bahrain's Signature customers will be specially invited to join the Capital Club and can avail of its programme roster throughout 2014, subject to terms and conditions.
"We believe that great achievements begin with communication and with ideas - the Capital Club represents the coming together of Bahrain's decision-makers and corporate elite who shape the kingdom's engagement with progressive ideas," Zain Bahrain general manager Mohammed Zainalabdain said.
"Zain Bahrain is therefore very happy to be an exclusive telecom partner to Capital Club and part of its 2014 professional and social calendar," he added.
"We are thrilled to be able to work with Zain on a series of upcoming professional and social events that will promote Bahrain and the region," Capital Club general manager Shahnaz Pakravan said.
"This partnership brings together two community-minded organisations that will provide a variety of platforms to facilitate stimulating business forums, networking and corporate awareness both professionally and socially."
Present at the ceremony were, on behalf of Capital Club, vice-chairman Jamal Fakhro, Enshaa Group Hospitality Division chief operating officer Sandra Tikal and membership director Ziad Kehdy.
On behalf of Zain Bahrain, Zainalabdain, drector of sales Arslan Khan and corporate communications manager Samya Hussain were present.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network