Menatelecom rolls out 4G LTE services
Manama, February 2, 2014
Bahrain-based Menatelecom has announced the nationwide roll-out of its 4G LTE high-speed Internet services.
An investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House (Bahrain), Menatelecom has become a fast growing Internet provider and has broken new ground with many unique services since the launch of its WiMAX services in 2009, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"Our 4G LTE is a nationwide network that provides outstanding improvements to the performance of Internet communications throughout the kingdom," said Menatelecom chairman Abdul Razak Jawahery.
"Our loyal customers have come to trust our ability to deliver a first-rate Internet service and we have raised the bar with our offerings in this very latest technology. This is a groundbreaking achievement and we are pleased to bring one of the most advanced LTE networks in the world to our country," he stated.
According to Jawahery, Menatelecom has acquired the cutting-edge 4G LTE technology to grant its customers an unparalleled Internet experience with high speeds and exceptional quality at great value for money.
"This will allow our customers to enjoy unlimited entertainment efficiently, whether it is from home, in business or wherever, they will remain connected to the Internet at lightning-fast speeds from virtually anywhere in Bahrain," he remarked.
"Enjoy watching smooth high quality videos without the annoyance of buffering, watch HDTV channels over your Internet connection and online games will perform even better than what has been experienced before," said Jawahery.
"The new Menatelecom 4G LTE service offers many options for the Home, Businesses and on-the-go customers. High-speed packages and various devices have been tailored to suit every customer's need.
"Further, customers are encouraged to test the service for themselves and are invited to visit any Menatelecom branch where our customer care agents will be happy to demonstrate the abilities and the superb performance of 4G LTE," he said.
"To ensure customer satisfaction and to enjoy the most powerful broadband service nationwide to the fullest, both Menatelecom's state-of-the-art network operations centre and call centre are in operation 24/7 to provide customers with instant support, should it be required, at anytime."
Menatelecom has expanded its branches to eight throughout Bahrain and are conveniently located at the GOSI Complex; Muharraq; Country Mall, Budaiya; Hamad Town; Isa Town Mall; Bu Kuwara, Riffa; KFH Automall, Sitra; and our latest branch in Enma Mall.
The Menatelecom 4G LTE network, said Jawahery, will offer more convenience and efficiency than any type of connectivity experienced in the past. "Switch now to Menatelecom's 4G LTE service and live the experience of the future," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat