MoonSols opens Dubai office
Dubai, February 10, 2014
MoonSols, a global leader in the provision of information technology security services, has opened an office in Dubai to serve the Middle East and Africa region.
Matt Suiche, founder and general manager EMEA, will run the Dubai operations, to meet the increasing demand for security services due to high and escalating numbers of corporate attacks in the region, said a statement.
"Middle East and Africa are prime regional examples of where MoonSols would work effectively. We noticed a growth in our user database for our security tools, testifying growing needs in the region and we are committed to helping with high-end services to assess and protect against those new threats," said Suiche.
“Risks related to communicating data are impacting new and existing infrastructures such as mobile applications or industrial control systems. I look forward to helping customers and partners in the region take advantage of MoonSols' innovative technology, defense hacking capabilities, training and advisory services,” he said.
Ryan MacArthur has joined MoonSols as the principal security consultant and specialises in research in the field and reverse engineering, said Suiche.
The company is planning to organise the first gathering of the Security Visionaries Club in Dubai in May, for security professionals from the regions and influencers from the international scene to discuss and share their experiences. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services