Enoc shares HR insights with DNRD
Dubai, March 2, 2008
As a leading employer and exemplary company in human resources practices, Enoc, the diversified energy group, shared insights in HR initiatives and nationalisation with the Department of Naturalisation and Residency (DNRD) during the latter’s recent visit to the company.
“At Enoc, we value our employees as they are our most important asset. As an employer of choice, we are pleased to invest in the career development of our team members whose support and dedication helps towards realizing our vision of becoming the reliable energy partner of choice across all of our diverse business sectors,” said ENOC Group CEO Saeed Abdullah Khoory.
“We are happy to have this opportunity to share our unique organisational structures as well as the rules and procedures that Enoc’s HR team follows. Currently, 20 per cent of our work force is made up of emiratis and our Group HR is constantly trying to enhance the competency of our employees, while always looking out for highly skilled, talented and promising UAE nationals,” said Enoc’s Emiratisation and HR Services Manager Shaikha S. Al Haddad.
Government-backed Enoc demonstrates continued commitment by developing and supporting its employees through HR best practice initiatives, which exist across the Group’s diversified subsidiaries and operations.- TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team