E-gate card facility launched in Jafza
Dubai, June 19, 2008
The Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (Jafza) has officially launched its new E-Gate Card issuance facility under its single window services scheme.
The first E-gate centre's inauguration ceremony was attended by Salma Hareb, CEO of Jafza and Economic Zones World, Major General Mohammad Al Marri, director of Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department (DNRD), Fatma Salem, executive vice president, operations, among other Jafza and DNRD officials.
Jafza has partnered with Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department, who in association with the Department of Civil Aviation will prepare and issue E-Gate cards to Jafza tenants from its Jafza Immigration Service Centre on the spot after completion of necessary formalities.
More Government & Laws Stories
- Top court quashes UK sanctions on Iranian bank
- Bahrain MPs back crackdown on nightclubs
- Focus on tax compliance act in GCC
- UAE ministries discuss draft law for juveniles
- ADPC inks key deal with Abu Dhabi Customs
- Bahrain parliament panel approves budget
- Pull fighters out of Syria, Hamas tells Hezbollah
- Yemen to receive $144m loan from AMF
- UAE, India discuss prisoner exchange pact
- Bahrain to crack down on mast violations