Dubai Holding picks Clyde & Co as legal advisor
Dubai, February 12, 2009
Clyde & Co has been appointed to the legal advisor panel for the Dubai Holding group.
Dubai Holding companies operate across a wide range of industries including hospitality, technology, communication, education, finance, real estate, healthcare, leisure and entertainment, industrial manufacturing, biotechnology, energy and telecommunications.
Dubai Holding’s subsidiary companies include well known names such as Jumeirah Group, Tecom Investments, Dubai Properties Group, Sama Dubai, Dubai International Capital and Tatweer Dubai.
Clyde & Co is one of the major international law firms in the GCC with over 150 specialist lawyers and paralegals operating as a single unit from offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the UAE, and in Doha, Qatar.
The firm was voted by the DCCG (Dubai Corporate Counsel Group) as the ‘most innovative firm’ in Dubai at the 2008 IFLR (International Financial Law Review) awards.
'Our appointment to the panel in a number of key sectors of our practice is not only a validation of our approach to date, but represents an opportunity to develop our regionally focused, full service offering, tailored to the needs of clients based in the region, as they develop their operations from here, around the world,' said Anthony Garrod, head of Clyde & Co’s commercial department.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team