UAE public sector holiday from Nov 26-Dec 3
Dubai, November 19, 2009
The public sector in the UAE will be closed for business from November 26 until December 3 for Eid al-Adha and National Day, WAM said in a statement on its website.
The private sector will be closed from November 26 to 28 for Eid al-Adha and on National Day on Wednesday December 2, it said.-Reuters
More Government & Laws Stories
- Bahrain inks key sports deal
- US commitment to ME security proven: Hagel
- GCC 'should have been consulted on Iran deal'
- Jordan elected to take Saudi UN Council seat
- Yemen regains ministry compound, 12 militants killed
- Postal rates rise 300pc in Bahrain
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms