New rules for US visas
Manama, February 25, 2010
The US Embassy has released details of new visa application procedures for Bahrain residents wishing to visit the country.
As of March 1, all applicants must submit an online application. More information can be obtained at http://bahrain.usembassy.gov/index.html.
The online process will replace the current paper-based system, said an embassy official.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit
- GCC alarmed over Iran's plans for more nuke plants
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day