Adia chief's body found, says TV report
Abu Dhabi, March 30, 2010
The body of the managing director of Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA), among the world's biggest sovereign funds, has been found after a glider plane crash in Morocco, Al Arabiya television said on Tuesday.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed al-Nahayan is also a member of the Abu Dhabi ruling family.-Reuters
More Government & Laws Stories
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team