US embassy asks Americans to leave Egypt
Cairo, January 30, 2011
The US embassy in Cairo wants US citizens to leave Egypt, Al Arabiya television said on Sunday.
The US embassy was not immediately available to comment. A warden message two days ago urged US citizens to defer non-essential travel and be careful. - Reuters
More Government & Laws Stories
- Bahrain approves women's rights law amendment
- Chinese men at centre of major Bahrain ATM fraud
- Expat recounts Molotov ordeal in Bahrain
- Bahrain's security forces 'strengthened'
- Salesman held for credit card fraud
- UAE police departments get ISO certification
- Six army officers killed in Egypt attack
- Bahrain-Taiwan bilateral trade hits $345m
- Bahrain 'loses $2.63m over human error'
- UAE summons Iraq envoy over Saudi comments
- Saudi clarifies no pilgrimage ban on Brotherhood
- Bahraini minister evades municipal council quizzing
- Terrorists' identities in Bahrain exposed
- Arab nations called to fight terror in unity
- Bahrain to fast-tract action against terror suspects
- Alwaleed Foundation backs women in politics
- Saudi 'must name and shame corrupt officials'
- Libya's ousted PM Zeidan on way to Europe
- Bahrain set for big eGovernment forum
- Ministries under fire for 'failing to implement projects'
- Bahrain finance minister to be quizzed over irregularities
- 2 policemen hurt in Eker blast
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escape
- Saudi sets up panel on labour disputes
- Sand-dredging bill is hit by funding row
- Saudi rejects Maliki's charges on funding militants
- Independent foreign policy non-negotiable: Qatar
- Bahrain to crack down on bogus investments
- Bahrain urged to set up national plan to fight cyber crime
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes