Payout joy for 13,265 Bahrain families
Manama, February 28, 2011
A BD1,000 ($2652) Royal payout, marking the National Action Charter’s 10th anniversary, will be paid today into the accounts of 13,265 Bahraini families that are registered with the Social Development Ministry, the minister, Dr Fatima Al Balooshi, said.
The move is in co-ordination with the Finance Ministry and the e-Government Authority. The cash will be transferred to the accounts of the remaining families in the next few days.
Today is the last day for updating families’ data on the government website and March 3 is the last date for new applications, Dr Al Balooshi said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team