Payout joy for 13,265 Bahrain families
Manama, February 28, 2011
A BD1,000 ($2652) Royal payout, marking the National Action Charter’s 10th anniversary, will be paid today into the accounts of 13,265 Bahraini families that are registered with the Social Development Ministry, the minister, Dr Fatima Al Balooshi, said.
The move is in co-ordination with the Finance Ministry and the e-Government Authority. The cash will be transferred to the accounts of the remaining families in the next few days.
Today is the last day for updating families’ data on the government website and March 3 is the last date for new applications, Dr Al Balooshi said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case
- Dubai Courts begins e-case registration
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- Saudi to allow expats with new work visas
- Kharafi wins $930m damages from Libya
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'