Al Tamimi names new partner
Dubai, March 3, 2011
Al Tamimi & Company, the largest independent law firm in the Middle East, has appointed Sami Fakhoury as a new partner in its banking & finance practice in Doha.
This follows the appointment in January of Jay Fortin as head of the Qatar office along with the partner promotions of Khaled Saqqaf (Jordan & Iraq), Stefan Jury (Qatar) and Hani Al Naddaf (Qatar) in February.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry