eGA-Eskan deal for e-services
Manama, June 15, 2011
Bahrain’s eGovernment Authority (eGA) and Eskan Bank have signed a memorandum of understanding for launching a number of e-services to citizens on the eGovernment portal www.bahrain.bh.
These services cover: Account statements, overdue and online payments, social loan outstanding balance enquiries, housing loans, title deed operations, advanced loan calculator, and housing loans beneficiaries’ information.
The MoU was signed by Mohammed Ali Al Qaed, the CEO of the eGovernment Authority and Sabah Al Moayyed, the general manager of Eskan Bank, in the presence of a number of officials and executives from both entities.
Al Qaed said: “This agreement translates the objectives of the national strategy for the eGovernment Authority to strengthen the partnership between the public and private sectors and develop the government process as well as the quality of services provided to the public.'
Al Moayyed expressed her pride in this partnership and stated: “The memorandum was signed with the eGovernment Authority to accelerate the implementation of social housing in the Kingdom of Bahrain.' – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit