eGA-Eskan deal for e-services
Manama, June 15, 2011
Bahrain’s eGovernment Authority (eGA) and Eskan Bank have signed a memorandum of understanding for launching a number of e-services to citizens on the eGovernment portal www.bahrain.bh.
These services cover: Account statements, overdue and online payments, social loan outstanding balance enquiries, housing loans, title deed operations, advanced loan calculator, and housing loans beneficiaries’ information.
The MoU was signed by Mohammed Ali Al Qaed, the CEO of the eGovernment Authority and Sabah Al Moayyed, the general manager of Eskan Bank, in the presence of a number of officials and executives from both entities.
Al Qaed said: “This agreement translates the objectives of the national strategy for the eGovernment Authority to strengthen the partnership between the public and private sectors and develop the government process as well as the quality of services provided to the public.'
Al Moayyed expressed her pride in this partnership and stated: “The memorandum was signed with the eGovernment Authority to accelerate the implementation of social housing in the Kingdom of Bahrain.' – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- New body to fight illicit consumer goods trade
- New GCC tobacco tax ‘could fuel illicit trade’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case
- Dubai Courts begins e-case registration
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost