Bahrain’s Premier orders pay rises for Eid
Manama, July 31, 2011
Pay rises for public sector workers will be paid for Eid Al Fitr, Bahrain’s Premier said, while instructing ministries to take steps to add the hike in pay for civilian and government employees in August salaries.
HRH Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa was chairing a work meeting on ways to implement directives issued by His Majesty King Hamad when he received participants in the National Dialogue.
He also called for the setting up of co-ordination committees in the kingdom's ministries to ensure that Dialogue 'visions' become reality as soon as possible.
He lauded His Majesty's directives and affirmed that the government's efforts to upgrade citizens' living standards are continuous despite economic challenges and limited resources, reiterating the government's keen desire to ensure welfare for all Bahrainis.
'The National Dialogue visions reflect His Majesty's strong will to bring about more reforms and the Bahraini people's need for development,' HRH the Premier said, pointing out that these will take Bahrain into a new era of reforms and will ensure a more prosperous future for citizens.
HRH the Premier also stressed that the success of the Dialogue reflects the Bahraini people's maturity and strong leadership-people cohesion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit