German visa appointments to go online
Manama, August 23, 2011
The German Embassy in Bahrain has launched an online appointment system for visa applications, which will be introduced on Sunday (August 28).
Appointments can be scheduled free of charge by visiting manama.diplo.de/visa, said officials.
They will be conducted in Arabic and English at the German Embassy in Manama.
The system has been introduced to ensure that the process of applying for a visa can be as smooth as possible.
Once the system has been implemented, applications can no longer be submitted without an appointment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Alwaleed Foundation backs women in politics
- Saudi 'must name and shame corrupt officials'
- Libya's ousted PM Zeidan on way to Europe
- Bahrain set for big eGovernment forum
- Ministries under fire for 'failing to implement projects'
- Bahrain finance minister to be quizzed over irregularities
- 2 policemen hurt in Eker blast
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escape
- Saudi sets up panel on labour disputes
- Sand-dredging bill is hit by funding row
- Saudi rejects Maliki's charges on funding militants
- Independent foreign policy non-negotiable: Qatar
- Bahrain to crack down on bogus investments
- Bahrain urged to set up national plan to fight cyber crime
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- New law on family violence on the way in Bahrain
- Four blast suspects are remanded in Bahrain
- Bahrain to step up war on terror
- Norton Rose Fulbright moves London head to Dubai
- DSG ‘ready to implement Smart Dubai Strategy’
- Iraqi women protest new draft law
- Bahrain police 'face more danger in line of duty'
- Saudi names Brotherhood as terrorist group
- Qatar outraged over terror claims
- Bahrain PM condemns exploitation of children
- Qatar will not alter foreign policy: source
- Bahrain accuses Iran of fomenting trouble
- 'Put security before rights' in Bahrain: publisher
- 'Hizbollah trained Daih blast suspect'
- Key terror blast suspects named in Bahrain