US lawsuit against Taqa 'dismissed'
Abu Dhabi, September 29, 2011
A lawsuit brought by former employee Peter Barker-Homek against Taqa (Abu Dhabi National Energy Company) has been dismissed by a US court, the company announced today.
The Opinion and Order, issued on September 28 by US District Court Judge John Corbett O’Meara grants the defendants’ motions to dismiss.
The decision follows a hearing before Judge O’Meara in Michigan in June, the company said in a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit