New E-Dirham launched
Dubai , October 9, 2011
The second generation of the E-Dirham (G2 E-Dirham) was unveiled today by HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai.
He also launched a new logo for the system at the Gitex Technology Week, which opened in Dubai today.
Sheikh Mohammed also activated a pre-paid “Al Hasila” card pertaining to the G2 E-Dirham system during his visit to the Ministry of Finance’s (MoF) stand.
MoF and the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) are participating in the event to introduce visitors and the public to the features of the new G2 E-Dirham system. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc